September 18, 2009

New Venture

I am going to be brave and try to use my talent and creativity that I have learned with photo editing and creating pictures for my family, friends and just for fun in order to earn some extra money. While I am in no way a professional, I figure this is one way to use what I know to provide a service that is actually becoming very popular in somewhat of a demand. This is just beginning and I will be posting as I move forward. I will be posting samples and price lists and order options and all of that good stuff. I just wanted to make everyone aware that I am here and ready to create for you.

I may have designs already made that you can choose to go with a picture you have or you can let me know what you want and if it is possible I will do my best to create your vision. Everything will be customizable from the colors of the designs to the font and wording. Hope that I can help you in your needs. Remember, the holidays are fast approaching. Looking forward to creating your perfect photo greeting card.

No comments:

Post a Comment